Saturday, November 03, 2007

Please feel bad for me...

Tonight is either the beginning or end of Daylight Saving's Time (I can't ever keep that straight), meaning that tonight we get to FALL BACK. The whole world is abuzz with the fact that tonight we get an extra hour of sleep because of this time change. Fantastic.

Unless you happen to work night shift. In which case you get an extra hour of, well, WORK! That's right - tonight we get to enjoy the hour of 1 AM to 2 AM, back up, and enjoy it again. So my already-long (especially since I have a cold and feel like my nose is ready to run off my face) twelve-hour shift turns into thirteen hours of overnight fun.

You can't get much more lucky than that.

I just hope I am working for SPRING AHEAD as well...because I will gladly give up that hour of work while all you people are losing an hour of sleep!

No comments: