Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence

Although I am working today (because I work in a hospital and somebody's gotta do it), and although the city in which I work postponed their fireworks for tonight (meaning I won't be able to look out one of the hospital windows and enjoy the display), it's still a very important day in our country...Independence Day. As you head out to celebrate with family, friends, and hotdogs, please take a moment to remember what it means to live in America, the land of the free and the home of the brave. Regardless of what you think of what is going on in America right this very moment (and I know several of you have very strong opinions), please take today to remember all that makes America great...and those who fought so hard to make it that way.

May God bless you, and may God bless America!

No comments: