Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Outcome

We have our outcome, and although it isn't the best possible one, it isn't the worst possible one either. In the best possible scenario, there would have been no repurcussions. In the worst case scenario, I would have had to extend my nursing school career by at least six months. I REALLY didn't want to do that. Therefore, the final outcome was fine...not ideal, but fine. As my sister said to me tonight, "It is what it is." And now we can move on to the end of the semester...

4 comments:

Froggylady said...

Glad it wasn't the other "bad" option. Now you can move forward and graduate on time! Yay!

NME said...

So mysterious... but I'm glad that though things are GREAT they aren't bad either.

The Queen B said...

I too have had to be mysterious recently but for us we had the worst possible outcome.

I'll be thinking of you.

Gunngirl said...

I'm glad things are working themselves out. Glad it wasn't the worst.