I stole this from Miss Zoot.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
I could potentially be doing some overtime at work. Or I could be sleeping at my parents' for some reason. But for the most part, I am home at 2AM.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
I would say my nook.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They are the "Heroes USA" checks in honor of the Bravest and the Finest who were lost at the World Trade Center site on 9/11.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
I am wearing a t-shirt that I got from the Girl Scout council I worked for during one of the cookie campaigns. The theme was "Make a Splash."
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:Is it weird that I really want a Eureka Envirosteamer? Okay, yeah, that's weird, isn't it?
6. What color is your toothbrush?
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I collect old Cherry Ames books. I started collecting them before I became a nurse, but the fact that I am a nurse makes them even more special to me.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
The last restaurant I sat down and ate in was the Colonial. I went with my husband, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and her husband, my two brothers-in-law, and my husband's aunt. The food was good (pizza, garlic bread, and fried dough, along with some antipasto), and the company was fantastic!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
No idea. I am bad at that.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Emotional eating. I am working on it.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
People, thanks to the generosity of my mom and sister
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I love onion on my pizza!
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I have no idea. Probably the vet? Or the kennel?
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
That's a really hard question! I can't choose among the people I know IRL, so I will choose a fictional character. And that fictional character is Coach Eric Taylor of Friday Night Lights.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
I made scrambled eggs last night for my dinner!
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?Toothbrush (This was Miss Zoot's answer, and I have to concur.)
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I think it's usually my right, when both of them are right in front of me.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My mind? Almost 40 pounds? I can't remember losing an actual object recently.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
I would say our dining room table and chairs. They are hand-me-downs, and we were grateful to get them, but they have seen better days and don't fit in with our decor.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I don't return things. I should, but I don't.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I don't often wear perfume or cologne. I do love several Bath and Body Works scents, including Twilight Woods, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Coconut Lime Verbena. I stick with shower gel and body lotion with those, however.
22. Your favorite board game?
I used to be a big fan of Scattergories.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Yikes...no idea. Probably Trivial Pursuit, and Bill was probably involved. And we probably weren't speaking when it was over.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
That's a hard question. I would like to live my life so that this quote from "Let It Be Me" by the Indigo Girls sums it up: "If the world is night, shine my life like a light."
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
My weekend girls at work...working with them makes my weekends better!
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Apparently red, if pictures on Facebook are to be believed!
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
All of them. I am an awful housekeeper. My husband can attest to that!
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Topped with homemade buttercream icing.
Play along if you would like to! And let me know in the comments if you do!