Friday, May 30, 2008

Quick updates...

The septic tank has been pumped out. Five years of waste added up to 1200 gallons and $258. We (Bill) dug our (his) own hole. We are still working on paying off our federal taxes (don't even ask), so we definitely were not going the pay-more-for-them-to-dig-the-hole route. I am so relieved to have it done...hopefully for four or five more years!

I saw the new Sex and the City movie today. I went to the 10:15 AM show with my mom, which means I went to the third possible showing at our movie theatre. I don't recall ever in the past going to see a movie during the day on it's opening day. The best word I can think of to describe this movie is "perfect." If you were a fan of the girls during their HBO days, then you will love this movie. And that is all I will say because I don't want to give away any spoilers!!

No comments: