Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TV Time

The night I have been waiting for since, um, last Tuesday is here! Law and Order: SVU is all new tonight, and as it has the last few weeks, it promises to be phenomenal.

I have always favored SVU over the other Law and Order incarnations. It was something about how much I enjoy Mariska Hargitay and how hot Christopher Meloni looks when he runs after bad guys (I honestly said something like this last week to my husband - "YAY! He's chasing them! This is my favorite part!"). However, what with the complete lack of new episodes of my favorites, I have been even more into SVU. And the previews for tonight look amazing. I can't wait to see it!

I will probably fall asleep before it's over because that's how I roll. However, my DVR will keep it safe for me until morning!

Sigh...I love TV!

2 comments:

Gunngirl said...

LOL! I'm with you. I have always loved SVU more than the other L&O shows too. I think I mentioned my love for SVU before.

I have also put it into my DVR--finally. I would sometimes forget it and turn the TV off at 9pm because I'd be sleepy or just tired of the TV and at 8:57 p.m. freak out because I just remembered I forgot to watch.

I just always like the relationships between these cops and captain better than the others and I really like the relationship between Olivia and Stabler though they're fighting way more now and seem to have such holier than thou attitudes sometimes about the victims, but I still love them and can't wait for new episodes. heh.

Anonymous said...

hahaha - I also LOVE SVU so so much. It's ridiculous. I had the L&O theme song as my ringtone. Except...well...it's embarassing, so I keep it on vibrate! My DVR fills up so quickly with all the SVU reruns, and on the Monday holidays and there's a marathon...well, let's just say I make a date with my TV and watch them all over and over and over!!!