So here we go...things I don't need:
- More yarn - I have so many projects started (by projects, I mean scarves), and I have other yarn waiting to be made into projects (scarves). I don't need any more...not this year, and maybe not ever.
- T-shirts - My favorite t-shirt is the Cherokee Ultimate Tee, available at Target. It comes in short-sleeved, 3/4-sleeve, and long-sleeved varieties. The latter two are on sale right now for $7...but I don't need them! I have a drawer dull of the short-sleeved ones and a drawer full of the long-sleeved ones. I DON'T NEED ANYMORE! I need to stop buying them. As an aside, I probably need to stop going to Target altogether...but when I am there, I need to stops buying these t-shirts.
- Anything from Wawa, other than gas - I am a big fan of Wawa sandwiches. They have the screen where you order your sandwich the way you want it, and they create it for you fresh. My mom and I often get lunch there on Fridays before bowling. I don't need to go there any other time.
- Books - I have about ten books lying around that I have not yet read. And I have a library card. I don't need to buy more books.
- 20 oz. bottles of soda - I don't need to throw a soda in my cart when I at the grocery store, just because the refrigerator is right there. I have cans of soda at home that work just as well. The only exception to this is an occasional soda from the soda machine at work. However, even that should be kept to a minimum because I am allowed to bring cans of soda to work from home...and that is what I should do.
- Fast food - I need to keep my fast food consumption down to one every two or three weeks. This week, I have hit the drive thru at McDonald's no less than three times. That adds up, and it isn't the healthiest food out there!
Looks like it will be a busy day...