Sunday, April 01, 2007

On the night shift...

I start working night shift tonight, and from now on, this will be my shift. I am not too concerned about adjusting, although the ten hours of sleep I got last night may mean that I won't be sleeping much during the day today. I figure if I can get through tonight, I will have no trouble sleeping tomorrow in preparation for work tomorrow night. So it's just these first twelve hours that I really might have to struggle through.

In other news, I give you a few new pictures of Otto...







The beauty of that t-shirt is that he is not much of a good dog at all. It's irony at its best. Well, he's good sometimes...I don't want to badmouth him!

In yet more news, I bought myself a new Nintendo DS-Lite yesterday...the pink one. I'm an adult, you say? I challenge you to give me proof.

The New Super Mario Brothers is lots of fun. And my Brain Age right now is 35. And it's almost noon, and I haven't showered. Coincidence?

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's funny (the shirt on the dog) He he.

Froggylady said...

Otto has gotten so big! I love dogs in shirts! :)

Gunngirl said...

look at that cutie! With his big self.