Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Meltdown

I went to look at my blog today, and it was ALL WRONG! The sidebar was on the left side, and the posts started all the way down at the bottom of the sidebar. It was ugly and sad. And I don't know how to fix such things, so I wasn't sure what to do, save start over completely. Which is what I ended up doing...

I headed back to Miss Zoot's blog designing site to re-download the free template that makes this here blog so pretty. Of course, I had customized it with all that crap in my sidebar, but I figured that I could fix that slowly. I am actually glad I stopped by because I had downloaded this template back in the day when using it meant using some of the bandwidth on her site to host the graphics. The new version of the template has instructions for uploading the graphics to your own page so that she doesn't have to host them anymore. Voila! With very little swearing, I have my blog looking like new again.

Except for all that crap in the sidebar. But you know what? I was not very good at updating that stuff anyway. Therefore, I am going to throw my Weight Watchers tally in there (weigh-in today, and I am not expecting good news!) and call it a day. And then I will get back to my regularly scheduled blogging...

Thanks, Miss Zoot!

No comments: