Thursday, April 26, 2007

Let the losing continue!

I went into my Weight Watchers weigh-in this week not really expecting to have good news facing me at the scale. After all, the wedding was this weekend, and it was not a plan-friendly weekend. Between the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, brunch on Sunday, and a trip to Applebee's Sunday night after working at Bath and Body Works, I had taken in more than my fair share of calories that weekend. I didn't expect my week of being "good" followed by my two on-plan days after the weekend to be enough to balance that out.

I lost 1.4 pounds.

I can't explain it, and I don't profess to understand it. However, I will take it!

My only "off" day this week will be Sunday, my 31st birthday. Dinner at Texas Roadhouse is on the agenda, where I will not be eating diet-friendly foods. I expect there to be dessert or cake. And my best friend's son is being baptized that morning, complete with some brunch-type refreshments. But one day of excess instead of three? Let's hope that keeps the pounds coming off!

Have a I mentioned lately how much I love Weight Watchers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with WW!!! Happy Early 31st. So far 31 has been a GREAT YEAR FOR ME...I'm sure yours will be even better!

NME said...

The diet Gods have been good to you. Sometimes just being conscious of what you eat - and drinking the water is enough.