Friday, February 16, 2007

Roller Derby

You know what I hate? Those stupid shoes with the wheels on the bottom that kids are wearing now...they drive me crazy! I hate how kids wheel around places like the mall with them, and I hate that when they are trying to walk in them, they can't because the wheel is on the back of them. Hate them. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

Today, I saw a kid wearing them at the mall. And he fell. And I laughed. Loudly...and he heard me.

This from someone who can't wait to be a mom...

2 comments:

NME said...

I wish I had a pair. They look fun.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, and I am going to be a mom in 3 months! They are the most horrible annoying things that could have been invented. I had roller skates, and I was addicted, and I wanted to wear them everywhere, and mom always said no. What's the difference now? I would have laughed too :-)