Sunday, November 05, 2006

Warning! I am being completely illogical!

So here I am, 30 years old, and newly married, and with a baby itch that you would not believe! Well, many of you would believe it because I know you are feeling the same way, but I am ready! Baby, now, please!

Last night, we were at my in-laws' house, and we learned that my brother-in-law and his wife are expecting their second child. They just found out and are not far along, but they are definitely pregnant.

And I am jealous. That is where the illogical stuff is coming in.

I know that we have only been married for two weeks and one day. And I know that our time will come. And I am hoping that it will come soon!

But I sort of wanted to have the next grandchild. So I am a little jealous.

But I am going to be an aunt again! So yay for that! Hopefully, the jealousy will go away soon...

5 comments:

patrice said...

there's nothing anyone can say to dissuade someone who's ready. nothing. I wish you the best of luck!

The Yales said...

Karen is pregnant!?!?! Wow!

That's actually how Matt and I decided to get pregnant was that two of my best friends got pregnant and I was green with envy. You day is coming!

sunShine said...

You will get there. Just keep trying.

Kat said...

I was in the gym last night and they were talking about a girl that was making very unwise decisions right after she found out she was pregnant. I was jealous. All I could think was "I'd take care of that baby and she's not".

Kristin said...

Enjoy your marriage for a while. Enjoy each other...once the kids come into play there won't be much time for just the two of you. (I know there are already kids involved, but they are older and don't require your full attention like a baby would.)