Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back in Black

Soooo...I post my 9/11 tribute and then disappear from the face of the earth. Yep, that about sums up what's been going on in my life lately!

Here are some random thoughts, bulleted because I don't have it in me to write in paragraph form:

  • The wedding is in ONE MONTH!!! ONE MONTH!!!! Too bad the priest hasn't called back to set up all our meetings yet. Stressful? Hell, yeah!
  • School is actually trying to kill me. I mean it. We just had our second exam in two weeks, and those suckers are hard!
  • Otto continues to be cute, and he is getting better at not freaking out in the crate that much and also can be trusted to hang out in the bedroom in the morning after I get up and go to work so Bill can sleep on the weekends and this has cut down on all the fighting we were doing about it. Now, we are a happy little family. And when Bill's kids are visiting, Otto gets so excited that I think he will someday jump right out of his skin. So cute...and one of the main reasons I wanted to get a dog. Every boy needs one.
  • I have my last two wedding-related appointments next week. I can't wait for this thing to be over.
  • I have a paper due on Tuesday that I haven't really started so much yet. Must get cracking. Luckily, Bill is out of town for a Boys' Weekend in Cleveland this weekend, so I will have some quality time with the computer to get this done.
  • The weather has taken a turn for the colder. Time for sweaters and Uggs. Can't wait!
  • Some of my blogging friends have been forced to go underground with their blogs because of some repercussions that come from either sharing too much with too many people or sharing too much that was found by one unfortunate person. I don't think anyone really cares about the drivel that I right, so I am not worried about that, but it kind of sucks.

Alright, that's all I've got! Look for more coherent blogging sometime soon(ish...oh, who am I kidding? You get what you get!)!

**********

Edited to add: For some reason, bullets don't work, so numbers are what you get. I am too tired to try to figure out what the heck is going on! Why can't Blogger just cooperate? Why?

2 comments:

Gunngirl said...

That is why I think posting pics and such is not such a great idea if you're trying to stay undecover blogger. The person who you don't think blogs or read blogs just may be reading yours, you know what I mean? I don't want anyone to be found who doesn't want to be.

One month!!! I'm nervous for you. I hope school simmers down so you can enjoy your wedding jitters. :) Good luck on tests/papers. Been there (don't miss it)

Anonymous said...

Well, I've come up for air....no more underground for me. I miss my blog to much so I'm back!!

I'm sooooo excited for you...one more month, I can't wait!!