Monday, September 27, 2010

A MeMe to confirm I am still alive...

Since I don't have a concrete idea for a blog post, I stole a MeMe from one of my friends from the Nest Book Club to fill a little space here in the old blog!  This is a book-related one:

5 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. Life's a Beach by Claire Cook
2. Seven-Year Switch by Claire Cook
3. Summer Shift by Lynn Kiele Bonasia
4. Chasing Harry Winston
by Lauren Weisberger
5. Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

5 Books I’m Planning to Read (in the near future)
1. Bed and Breakfast by Lois Battle
2. The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
3. Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn
4. The Quickie
by James Patterson
5. Some Assembly Required by Lynn Kiele Bonasia


5 of My Favorite Books1. Beaches by Iris Rainer Dart
2. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
3. The Summer I Dares
by Barbara Delinsky
4. Mirror Image by Sandra Brown
5. The Prince of Tides
by Pat Conroy

5 of My Least Favorite Books

I don't really have an answer for this one because if I don't get grabbed by a book in the beginning, I stop reading it.

5 of My Favorite Book-to-Film Adaptations
1. The Prince of Tides
2. Beacher
3. The Doctor
4. The Wedding Date

5. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants



That's it!  Grab it if you'd like!

No comments: