Saturday, November 01, 2008

Post-drinking and pre-going-to-bed...

So tonight, I headed to bed to watch the movie The Bodyguard, followed by the latest episode of Lipstick Jungle, which, by the way, is one of my favorite shows. And then Bill's guests arrived (our friend Jeff, his GF Gina, my stepson Collin, and his friend Caleb), and it has all been downhill from there. Instead of staying in bed, I decided to get up and join in the party. And after a couple of hours of drinking margaritas and a whiskey sour (more whiskey, less sour!) around the fire, I find myself as the only one awake in a house of sleepers! I also find myself as the only one not heading to Cleveland tomorrow for the Browns game, so I guess it all evens out in the end.

So sleepy. So drunk. So would like to sober up before going to bed.

Go, Browns!

2 comments:

Gunngirl said...

I'll have to try a Whiskey sour one time. I had a Long Island Ice Tea and they didn't make it right. I can't do that again, that thing is like 10 parts Alcohol, LOL!

Gunngirl said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Enjoy the day.