Saturday, June 07, 2008

Mary, in pictures...

I found this cool post on the blog slackermama.com, whose posts I get send to my Google Reader because I am friends with Miss Zoot. She used Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of pictures that make up who she is.

I had to try it. So without further ado, I give you my mosaic:



1. Proud Mary, 2. day 63: french fries, 3. The Freedom (to Be), 4. Gizmo, 5. Vince Vaughn, 6. Just a daisy, 7. Snow White, 8. Creme Brulee, 9. Yearning for Spring, 10. duck to duck to duck..., 11. Comfortable*, 12. a sign?

How to make your own:
  1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
  2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
  3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker.
My answers:

  1. What is your first name? Mary
  2. What is your favorite food? French fries
  3. What high school did you go to? Freedom
  4. What is your favorite color? Red
  5. Who is your celebrity crush? Vince Vaughn
  6. Favorite drink? margarita
  7. Dream vacation? Disney World
  8. Favorite dessert? creme brulee
  9. What you want to be when you grow up? nurse
  10. What do you love most in life? My family
  11. One Word to describe you. stressed
  12. Your flickr name. M. Thom
Have fun!

No comments: