Wednesday, January 31, 2007

MeMe-tastic!

I read this MeMe on Sitting Still, and although I am stranger to this blogger and she did not tag me, I am stealing the MeMe for completion here. I will not tag anyone, but you can go ahead and steal it too!

A- Available or married? Married for a little over three months.
B- Best Friend? Amy
C - Cake or Pie? I like cake...especially when it has French buttercream frosting it!
D- Drink of Choice? Cherry Coke and Margaritas.
E- Essential Item? Books.
F- Favorite Color? Purple.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears...the Haribo kind.
H- Hometown? Born in Rockville, CT...grew up in Bethlehem, PA...now in Saylorsburg, PA.
I- Indulgence? Loving me some books! Also, tend to overindulge at Target.
J- January or February? I guess February.
K- Kids & names? I have two stepkids...Collin and Connor.
L- Life is incomplete without? MTV reality shows.
M- Marriage Date? October 21.
N- Number of Siblings? One sister.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples.
P- Phobias/Fears? Not a big fan of failure.
Q- Favorite Quote? “If the world is night, shine my life like a light." From the song "Let it Be Me" by the Indigo Girls
R- Reason to Smile? Nursing school is over!
S- Season? Fall.
T- Tag three people! See above...
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't really keep anything a secret...I tell most people way too much!
V- Vegetable you hate? Cauliflower and beets.
W- Worst habit? Biting my cuticles. Also, procrastination.
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican.
Z- Zodiac? Taurus...and yes, I am as stubborn as a bull!

Okay, have at it if you want to!

2 comments:

Gunngirl said...

I enjoyed reading this. I like your Target indulgence and procrastination--that's me. As far as your phobia, well, I'm a quitter on things that I just can't get and make me feel stupid. I know, bad, but if I just don't understand it I don't like struggling and making myself feel bad.

I think I have many brainless moments, but I also have my bright ones too.

Froggylady said...

I'm not stealing it just yet...but I will! And I LOVE Haribo gummies!