Monday, October 23, 2006

Married

We did it! We are now Mr. and Mrs. Bill Casey! Isn't that the craziest thing you ever heard?

Every once in a while, I look down at the ring on Bill's finger and think, "Why is my boyfriend wearing a wedding ring?" Then I remember...

Our wedding day was everything we could have ever wanted. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony was very special, and the reception was a blast. The dance floor filled up as soon as it was opened, and it didn't empty out for the rest of the night. The food was wonderful, and the drinks flowed freely. Notre Dame won their game just as we were getting ready to be introduced, and that meant Bill stayed in a good mood!

We are off today to spend a few days in Washington, D.C., on a mini-honeymood. Otto is heading down to my mom's house for a few days to stay with her. Keep her in your thoughts because this puppy could drive anyone crazy!

Thanks for all your well-wishes...photos when we get back!

4 comments:

Guinness_Girl said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to see the pictures! Congratulations, sweetie!

3carnations said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon!

lonna said...

Congratulations. I am so glad that everything went so wonderfully for you and your families. I hope that you are enjoying your time in D.C. as newlyweds!

sunShine said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting.