Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Miscellaneous

Ah, the bliss of a bra that fits! I am feeling so much better without those wires digging into my sides! I will never buy a C-cup again!

As you may have gathered, my package from Lane Bryant did arrive. It came yesterday, and I came home and ripped right into it. In it was my first pair of gauchos. They are of the super casual variety, and although my initial try on caused by mom to break into gales of laughter, when I put them on later with the kind of shirt I would actually wear with them (as opposed to the scrub top I wore to work yesterday) and some cute flip flops, we both agreed that they would be perfect for summer picnics and other such social events. Now, I just need summer to get here!

Bill and I have started a joint blog by the name of Goin' to the Chapel. You can find it here. For now, it is about the journey to the wedding. After the wedding, it will probably be known by a new title and will transition into our here's-what's-going-on-in-our-lives blog.

Upcoming wedding-planning events of note:
April 1 - Trip to Target to REGISTER!!!! I am not at all excited about that. Nope! Not me! Yes, I am lying!
April 6 - Bridesmaid dress shopping!

Okay, that's it from me for today. I'm out!

1 comment:

PreppyGirl said...

Oh man, I am jealous. That little "gun" they give you at Target to scan all the items is AWESOME. Have fun!