Saturday, February 11, 2006

Emily's lucky I like her...

And also, hurrah, two posts in one day!

Anyway, I have been tagged my Princess Emily, Keeper of Miss Camille, so here's my responses to the "Four Things" Meme...

Four jobs I've had:
1. cook/cashier at the Grove City College student union, AKA the Gee
2. teacher
3. program director
4. patient care assistant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Dave
2. Groundhog Day (I've got issues, y'all...)
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Housesitter

Four places I've lived:
1. Tolland, CT
2. Pampa, TX
3. Corpus Christi, TX
4. Bethlehem, PA

Four TV shows I love:
1. Law and Order: SVU
2. The Office
3. MTV reality shows (WAY into the Gauntlet II right now)
4. Two and a Half Men

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Colorado Spring and Breckenridge, CO
2. Disney World
3. Mt. Desert Island, ME
4. Niagara Falls, NY

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. enchiladas
2. country fried steak
3. my dad's stuffing (made with my mom's recipe)
4. my future mother-in-law's breaded chicken cutlet

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. MySpace
3. the blogs on my blogroll
4. the Diamonds Retreat EZBoard

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at Bill's house with him
2. Denver, CO, with my best friend from childhood
3. Disney World
4. one year in the future, after I am done with nursing school and have a real job

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Kat
2. KT
3. Rebecca
4. Guinness_Girl

And I am too lazy to make those into links. You know who you are...

2 comments:

PreppyGirl said...

Dave and Housesitter were both on this past weekend. I thought of you... which is weird because, I don't even know you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Gunngirl said...

Yea, another SVU fan. I love that show.

Happy Valentines Day! And keep rocking with the nursing thing. We had a nurse guest speaker in one of my health classes. If I had 10 years back I might go to that career. But now...there's no way. I don't have the dedication now. You rock!