Apparently, Patrice is getting a little anxious...so here's a few things we have decided thus far. We got together Wednesday night to start some planning. So far, we have picked a date (October 21, 2006), with two other alternatives (October 7 or November 4), if that doesn't work. We have picked a wedding party (which will remain a secret until we get all our asking out of the way), and we have picked reception venues we would like to check out. And we have started working on our individual guest lists. It's going to be what I would consider a big reception (inviting around 225 and hoping that only about 180 can make it...for financial reasons, not because we don't want them all to come). Now, I just have to wait for my priest to call back so I can make sure that the church is available (and he is too). And then we will be off and running!
More details as their emerge...and now I must get back to work!