Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tag...I'm it!

YAY! YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY! I have arrived becaused I have been tagged for my first MeMe! My impression is that real bloggers get tagged, and that makes me a real blogger now! YAY!

Oh, BTW, I was tagged by my cousin Rebecca.

Here's how it works:

Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences.

Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

So here we go...

If I could be an athlete...I would not be the size I am now. I would be a runner, and I would run every day and get a runner's high and not feel the need to overindulge in various forms of the potato and others carbs. I would also have a great ass.

If I could be married to any current famous political figure...I would be married to Dubya (and also quite a few years older than I currently am). As the First Lady of the United States, I would be able to use my position to make an impact on the world, which would be awesome. I would also get to spend down time on my ranch in Texas, which ain't too shabby.

If I could be a writer...I would be paid to do it! I would make people think like Jodi Picoult does. I would make people feel deeply like Jennifer Weiner does. And I would make people laugh like Helen Fielding does.

If I could be a psychologist...I would work with kids who are troubled. I would love and support them, and I would teach them that they don't deserve to be hurt and that their problems don't make them bad kids. I would also teach kids who are abused that it isn't their fault, and they didn't do anything to deserve it.

If I could be a doctor...I would be a nurse!

And now I am going to tag Frog E. Luv, Princess Emily, and Strangeafeet. Take it away, kids!

3 comments:

Katy said...

also while being dubya's wife, fire the teleprompter guy, or hire your hubbie a tutor. It'd look better for the nation.

Froggylady said...

Thanks for the tag! I promise to get to it soon. I started on my fuzzy bag this weekend and let's just say that I am now master of the idiot cord 4 yards of it to be exact and I now have 3 whole rows done of the actual bag.

Looking forward to hearing more about the "sock experience".

NME said...

Ack! I'll put the answers up today. Thanks for the tag.