Sunday, May 22, 2005

It's an obsession...

My newest project is (drum roll, please)...an iPod cozy! Yes, I have definitely, 100%, officially lost it now! I am using some of my new Kureyon wool to make a lovely pocket to protect my iPod. I am planning to felt it too...that's what will make it an advanced project.

Just finished watching my Sunday night line-up of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, followed by the season finale of Desperate Housewives. As always, EM:HE had me crying and crying and crying. And DH gave us a good wrap-up to the season...I can't wait to see what next season entails.

And now I am going to bid farewell to this weekend and head to bed...here's to a great week!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You must share the iPod cozy pattern w/ me. Even though I can't knit, I can somewhat crochet so maybe I can find a site that will convert the pattern for me. I totally need some "protection" for my iPod! LOL.

Susan said...

Oh yes, how about that Desperate Housewives?? Oh my goodness.

What got me even more in shock was Grey's Anatomy! Holy cow!

Rachael Elswyk said...

Hi! Just read your post on Virtual Stitch 'n Bitch site! Just wanted to say hi!